About a month ago, Chase reduced the sign up bonus on the Chase Ritz Carlton card from 3 free nights + 10,0000 Marriott points to 2 free nights + 10,000 Marriott points. One night at the Ritz Carlton can easily go from $300-$500, so it makes me happy to say there is still a potential working 3 free nights + 10,000 Marriott points link. The offer landing page does say the offer expired on November 30th, 2016 but considering the application link still works, it leads me to believe you’ll earn the 3 night offer. I applied for the card through this link and will report back what bonus I have tied to the account (after I hopefully get approved, my app went into pending status). Thank you to the FlyerTalk thread where I found it.
Sign Up Offer Details
- 3 free nights (Tier 1-4) after spending $5,000 in 3 months
- 10,000 Marriott Rewards points after adding authorized user and their first purchase
- Not subject to Chase 5/24
- 300 annual travel credit towards baggage fees, seat upgrades, access to your preferred airport lounge and more
- 5 points per $1 at hotels in the Ritz Carlton, Marriott and SPG family
- 2 points per $1 on flights (booked with carrier), car rentals and restaurants
- Ritz Carlton Gold status (Marriott or SPG Gold)
- 3 Club upgrades annual on paid stays up to 7 nights
- $100 discount on economy fares booked for 2-5 people through the http://www.visadiscountair.com/ritzcarltoncard website (unlimited number of uses, 1 discount per reservation)
- Global entry / TSA Precheck credit
- Priority Pass Select (free guest access)
- Primary car rental insurance
- And more benefits here
While the offer landing page does state November 30th, 2016, I believe applying via this link will earn you the 3 free nights sign up bonus. Credit card companies will discontinue links once the sign up offers expire and this application link is still working. I applied for the card via this link, so I will report back what offer I have tied to my account if/when I am approved. I was called yesterday by a Chase representative asking me to move my credit line, which makes me hopeful that I will be approved and that Chase just did not want to extend me more credit line than I already have. If you’ve been considering applying for this card, it’s worth a shot to apply via this link to try and earn the 3 free nights offer.
Has anyone had success applying through this link?