Chase completely changed the credit card world when it released the Chase Sapphire Reserve card. Not only is the Sapphire Reserve one of the most rewarding credit cards, it also offers one of the best sign up bonuses of all time. Chase has already removed the 100,000 points sign up bonus online and it will remove the 100,000 points sign up bonus from in branch applications on March 11 or 12th. So if you haven’t already signed up for the card, get to a Chase branch ASAP!
- Earn 100,000 points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months
- Offer only available at Chase branches
- Offer ends either March 11th or 12th
- 3x per dollar on travel and dining, 1x per dollar on all other purchases
- Annual $300 travel credit
- 50% bonus on points redeemed through the Chase travel
- Priority Pass airport lounge access
- Global Entry / TSA Precheck application credit
- Access to 11 airline and hotel transfer partners
- Access to The Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection
- More benefits can be found here
- $450, not waived first year
- Authorized users are $75 each
The Chase Sapphire Reserve card is one of the best premium travel credit cards on the market, and the days of taking advantage of the fantastic 100,000 points sign up bonus are numbered. The sign up bonus is worth $1,500 when redeemed through the Chase travel portal and even more when transferred to travel partners such as United or Hyatt.
Even if you don’t want to hold on to this credit card long term, you can come out way ahead of the $450 annual fee when holding onto the card for one year. The 100,000 sign up bonus is worth at least $1,500 and you can use the $300 annual travel credit twice since the annual travel credit is based on a calendar year and not your card member year.
Who’s going to a Chase branch to apply for the 100,000 offer?
Hat Tip: Frequent Miler